Institutions that are using CoursEval can customize the messages, the menu options, and the logo that users see in the MyCoursEval portal. Here is a list of what can be customized and where/how to do it.
- Go to the Set Up Menu - Customize.
- Enter the institution name.
- In the Page Header Logo section browse and find/select the file.
- Click 'Test' to see how it looks.
- Check when logo is ready for use.
NOTE: The image will shrink proportionally if it is too big.
- Enable CSRF protection, if needed.
NOTE: Please go to the link that is on the option in CoursEval before enabling this feature to read more about it.
- Set the Statistic Calculations Schedule. This sets the statistic calculation frequency and provides control over how often report statistics are calculated as responses are coming in to CoursEval.
NOTE: During heavy survey cycles, set the times to off-peak times to catch up on report statistics. It is recommended to set this calculation to 11 PM, to catch up for the day and 4 AM to pick up any submissions that occur overnight.
- Go to the Set Up Menu - User Authentication.
- Click on MyCoursEval Portal in the list.
- Customize the External Authentication login issues message, if external authentication is being used.
NOTE: If internal authentication is being used, enter the log in message in the Survey Site Set Up.
MyCE Portal Menu
- Go to the Set Up Menu - MyCE Portal Menu.
- Select the menu items to show to faculty or students