Looking to add specific question sets to a course? CoursEval provides a way to manage questions by course number.
Note: a great way to add Learning Objectives to your evaluations...
Key differences from the general Question Manager:
- Course Numbers are tied to categories
- Course Number type-in filter
- The Course Number selected for a category shows in the category band
- There is only one catalog, so there is no catalog filter or link to create new catalogs
- The checked questions will be added to surveys when the CoursEval Manager selects the action Update Course Default Questions from Survey/Detailed Settings
Add Question by Course Number
- Go to the Survey Menu > Course Questions
- On the top-right or bottom-left, click 'Add Question Categories'
- In the 'Course Number' section type in the course number exactly how it appears in your data
- In the 'Category Title' section type in the category name. It is best to start with the course number so you can easily find it
- Add Instructions, if you would like
- Click 'Add'
- Add Sub-Category/s
- Add Question/s
- Check box/es to allow questions to be added to a survey
- Click 'Save Selection'
Add Questions to a Survey
- Go to Survey Administrations
- Create or find the Survey
- Click 'Detailed Settings'
- Click the 'Action' drop-down menu
- Select 'Update Course Default Questions'
Question by Course Number are included in the Custom Questions count
- Custom question indicator shows next to the question during survey preview just like other custom course questions
Don't Forget!...You can Import Questions
- The Question Manager Import function can be used for Questions by Course Number as well
- This feature enables adding many questions with the same response set at once. If you are attempting to capture learning outcomes for a particular course the outcomes can be copy/pasted into the Import edit box
Video - Adding Questions By Course Number