- Identify the Advisors and students who will be involved in the assessment.
- Run the import files
- Faculty import with the Advisor’s information, if the faculty are not in CoursEval.
- Student import, if the students are not in CoursEval.
- Course import
- Student enrollment import
- Faculty enrollment import (if needed)
- Create a course or courses
- If the students can self-select their advisor, create one course for the survey
- If the students need to be assigned to a specific advisor, create a course for each advisor.
- On the course:
- If needed, manually add/correct the students under Manage Students.
- If needed, manually add/correct the advisors under Manage Faculty.
- On the Survey Administrations screen add a new standard survey and follow the steps for creating and deploying a standard survey.
Creating an Advisor Survey Print
Modified on: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 4:26 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.