- Add the new student(s) to the course(s) - Set Up Menu - Core Data - Courses - Manage Students - Edit List.
- In Edit List, search for the students that need to be added to the course by using the filters or search bar. Select the correct names and 'Save.'
- Go to the Survey Menu - Survey Administrations - Detailed Settings - Find the course
- Click on the 'Selected Participants' number (e.g. 6/9)
- The new students will be listed at the bottom under 'Excluded Participant List'. Check all of the student’s names to be added. The survey will immediately be available to the students.
Manually Adding Students to an Active Survey Print
Modified on: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 4:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.