Create a new enrollment import with all currently enrolled students
Update the last import file run by removing or adding students. This may be an update to only some courses on active/no status surveys.
- Go to the Imports Menu - Enrollment Import.
- Upload the import file
- Match the data to the correct header information.
- Select the role of Students from the drop down menu.
- Choose Overwrite to remove ALL old enrollments and update the data with the data in the new file.
- This will remove students from courses that are not listed in the enrollment file. Example: Student 1 is listed as enrolled in ENG101, but is not listed in your new enrollment file. Student 1 would be removed from the ENG101 survey.
- Choose Preserve to leave the enrollments as they are and only add the people who are listed in the enrollment file. Example: Student 1 is listed as enrolled in ENG101, but is not listed in your new enrollment file. Student 1 would still be enrolled in the ENG101 survey.
- Choose Synchronize enrollment to surveys under development or active. This will update the enrollments for surveys that are Active or in No Status. If ‘Synchronize’ is not chosen, the system will update the courses under Setup - Courses, but all students will not be attached to the survey. They will be listed under Detailed Settings - Selected Participants - Excluded Participants on any surveys that course is associated with.