- Log In Message – This is the text that will appear on the login page, for institutions using internal authentication. The CoursEval Manager can embed HTML into this field.
- Log In Message for Mobile Devices – This is the text that will appear on the mobile login page.
Faculty Question Selection - When enabled, this option allows faculty to add questions from an approved question bank to their courses.The number of questions that can be added is controlled by the CoursEval manager as well as the ability to request additional questions be added to the question bank.
- Allow Faculty to select X number of approved questions to add to their courses.
- Allow Faculty to request additional questions via e-mail to the CoursEval Manager.
- Department Administrators Question Selection - When enabled, this option allows Department Administrators to add questions from an approved question bank to their courses and/or add questions to the question bank.
- Edit Survey Results - When enabled, this option allows participants to edit their submitted surveys until the survey closes.
- User Email Permissions - When enabled, this option allows students/faculty to change their email addresses from the My CoursEval Portal.
NOTE: These settings can be copied to all the databases in the CoursEval instance if needed.