Question Manager Hierarchy Components:
Sub-Categories are used to group questions within a category, typically by theme, and to provide additional subtitles on surveys. Every category must have at least one subcategory.
Adding/Managing Question Sub-Categories
- Click the Add New Question Sub-Category icon from the list screen.
- Select a Catalog - Main Category from the drop-down.
- Enter the Sub-Category Name.
- Enter any Instructions that may be needed.
- Select the Default Order that the sub-category will appear in within the category.
- Choose to Archive Sub-Category. This removes the sub-category from future selection on surveys while keeping surveys that used the category intact. If a sub-category is archived, all of the questions within it are archived.
- Click Add.
Video - Question Manager Sub-Categories