Question Manager Hierarchy Components:
Questions can be added manually or via import.
- Click the Add Question icon from the list screen.
- Select the Question Catalog→Category→Sub-Category from the drop-down.
- Enter the Default Question Text- max of 254 characters.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Questions that are edited or changed in the Question Manager will change the question throughout CoursEval, including all past and present surveys and reports. CoursEval Support recommends only making minor grammatical and typographical edits.
- Enter the Short Form- max 50 characters. This form of the question will appear on reports, if it is entered. This is an optional field.
- Enter the Long Form. This form is used when the question doesn't fit in the Default Question Text. This form can also be used to format questions in HTML. This is an optional field.
- Enter a Question Code. The question code is used in the exported data as an alpha and/or numeric label for the question. This is an optional field.
- Select a Default Response Set from the drop-down.
- Determine the order the question will appear in the sub-category.
- Choose your Survey Options.
- Response Required - Is the response for this question required for the student to submit?
- Show on Comparative Reports - This option pre-sets the Display Option on the survey to show the question in the Comparative Reports.
- Show on Director Reports - This option pre-sets the Display Option on the survey to show the question in the Director Reports.
- Hide Results from Assessed Individual/Make Question Private - This option pre-sets the Display Option on the survey to NOT show the question in the reports to anyone but the manager.
- Choose to Archive Question. This removes the question from future selection on surveys while keeping surveys that used the question intact.
- Click Add.
Video - Adding Questions Manually