Are you looking to create an account in the Anthology Support Portal to view your tickets created after October 1, 2018? If so, this article will help you through this process.
NOTE: Support tickets prior to October 2018 can still be viewed by using the My Tickets (Legacy) link. All requests for support after October 1, 2018 will be created in our new support ticketing system.
Here are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Anthology support portal account:
- Log in to CoursEval as a Manager user
- On the Home page, under 'Support' on the left-side, click 'My Tickets'
- Fill in your information, as specified below, then click 'Sign Up'
- A 'Sign-up complete' notification will show up
- Check your email and click the link to verify your account
Add your name, create a password, and click 'Set Password'
From here you will now be able to see the list of your current or past tickets (as of October 2018)
Video - Campus Labs Support Access