Are you looking to create an account in the Campus Labs Support Portal to view your tickets (only pertains to tickets created after Sept 30, 2018)? If so, this article will help you through this process.
NOTE: CoursEval support tickets prior to October 2018 can still be viewed here. All requests for support after Sept 30, 2018 will be captured in the Campus Labs support ticketing system (Zendesk). Tickets in Zendesk are only accessible by logging in.
Here are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Campus Labs support portal account:
- Log in to CoursEval as a Manager user
- On the Home page, under 'Support' on the left-side, click 'My Tickets'
- Click the 'Sign Up' link
- Fill in your information, as specified below, then click 'Sign Up'
- A 'Sign-up complete' notification will show up
- Check your email and click the link to verify your account
Add your name, create a password, and click 'Set Password'
From here you will now be able to see the list of your current or past tickets (as of October 2018)
Video - Campus Labs Support Access