Looking to manually import your term/semester data in to Course Evaluations? If so, here is the list of the required imports for Course Evaluations and the order that you should follow each term when importing:
Note: Click the import name below to see the individual article and video for that import type
- Faculty - This import brings in new faculty and/or updates existing faculty if there was a change in a data item.
- Student - This import brings in new students and/or updates existing students if there was a change in data item.
- Course - This import brings in the new courses for the term and/or updates existing courses if there was a change in a data item. This import also allows the ability to add the instructor.
- Enrollment-student - This import assigns the students to the course for the term/semester.
- Enrollment-faculty - This import is not required, but if you have team-taught instruction you will want to complete this import to bring in the additional instructors for the course.
NOTE: If an Institution has multiple databases in Course Evaluations, the CE Manager needs to make sure to be in the correct database before starting the import.
Video - Course Evaluations Core Imports