Are you looking to manually add students to a course? If so, this article will assist you with this. Here is what you need to do:
- Click the 'Setup' menu.
- Click 'Courses'.
- Find the course.
- Click the 'Manage Students' number for the course.
- In the 'Student' section, click 'Edit List.'
- Select display filters to display all the students for the parameters selected or uncheck all of the filters to view the entire list.
NOTE: To copy the student settings from one course to another, select the copy filter, pick the course from the drop-down menu and click 'Update Selection List Below.' Using this function overrides any Display Filters that were selected. The list will differ depending on the role that is being copied. For example, the list may have ten courses to copy from when the user is copying students, but may only have five courses to copy from when copying the teaching assistants.
- Click 'Update Selection List Below.'
- Select the students to associate with the course.
- Click 'Save.'
- Click 'OK.'
- Click 'Back to List' to see the list screen.
- If the course is set as lock step, the student list cannot be edited.
- Students must have a role selected on their student record. If there is no role selected, this screen will either come up empty or a student may be missing from the list.